Help Topics FAQ
- What is Your Application Process?
- I Want to Know the Status of My Application
- Do I Need a Resume to Apply?
- I Want to Make Changes on My Application
- I Want to Edit My Personal Details
- I Want to Withdraw My Application
- What Roles Are You Hiring For and For Which Location?
- How Can I Make Sure My Data is Saved?
- Why is My Information Not Updating?
I Want to Withdraw My Application
Follow the steps below on how to withdraw your application:
- Login to your candidate portal
- Once logged in, click your name showing on the top right corner
- Click the title of the role you’d like to withdraw. You can also click the ‘Review Status’ option
- Click the ‘Withdraw Application’ button
- Click the ‘Yes’ box to confirm your withdrawal
- Select the reason for the withdrawal and add any additional comments (not required)
- Click ‘Next’ to continue
- The page will refresh and the status will change to ‘Application Withdrawn’