Help Topics FAQ
- What is Your Application Process?
- I Want to Know the Status of My Application
- Do I Need a Resume to Apply?
- I Want to Make Changes on My Application
- I Want to Edit My Personal Details
- I Want to Withdraw My Application
- What Roles Are You Hiring For and For Which Location?
- How Can I Make Sure My Data is Saved?
- Why is My Information Not Updating?
I Am Told My Email Address is Already Registered
It is not possible to create two accounts with the same email address.
If you try to register with an email address that has already been registered, you will receive the following error message:
"There is an existing account registered with the email address that you have entered. Please use the 'Reset Password' link on the left-hand side of the homepage to reset your password."
You should use the same email address for all your applications so that they can be linked together.
How to Check if You Already Have an Account
You will get an error message if you try to create a new account using an email address that has already been used in the system. You can use the password reset option using your email address to retrieve your account.