Help Topics FAQ
- What is Your Application Process?
- I Want to Know the Status of My Application
- Do I Need a Resume to Apply?
- I Want to Make Changes on My Application
- I Want to Edit My Personal Details
- I Want to Withdraw My Application
- What Roles Are You Hiring For and For Which Location?
- How Can I Make Sure My Data is Saved?
- Why is My Information Not Updating?
A current Amazon employee agreed to refer me. What should I do next?
Candidate Referral Instructions
- In the Amazon Employment History section of your application, there will be a sub-section called “Referral Information”. When asked “Were you referred by a current Amazon employee?” select “Yes”. Make sure to include the first and last name of the Amazon employee who is referring you.
- Include the Amazon alias or Amazon email address of the employee who is referring you. Please note that personal email addresses are not accepted. The Amazon alias can be found on an employee’s ID badge.