Help Topics FAQ
- What is Your Application Process?
- I Want to Know the Status of My Application
- Do I Need a Resume to Apply?
- I Want to Make Changes on My Application
- I Want to Edit My Personal Details
- I Want to Withdraw My Application
- What Roles Are You Hiring For and For Which Location?
- How Can I Make Sure My Data is Saved?
- Why is My Information Not Updating?
I received an email for completing I-9 Verification but I have questions. What should I do?
Amazon requires all new hires and rehires to complete a Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification. The I-9 is used to verify both the identity and employment authorization in the United States for each employee. Failure to complete an I-9 may result in the employee being placed on an unpaid suspension and potentially facing termination. For additional information on completing your I-9 please visit the Amazon Form I-9 instructions.