Amazon Fresh Grocery Associate - Warrington, PA
Type: Full-time (30-40 hours/week) and Part-time (20-29 hours/week)
Work Address: 389 Easton Rd, Warrington PA 18976
Pay Rate: $15.25/hr
Position Type: This posting is hiring both Full-Time (30 or more hours per week) and Part-Time (20-29 hours per week) Daytime roles -shifts between 4am and 11pm. Overnight roles -shifts between 9pm and 7:30am.
If interested in Flex roles please apply on the job posting with Flex in the title.
Amazon Fresh is a new grocery store offering a seamless grocery shopping experience. Customers will find a wide assortment of national brands and high-quality produce, meat, and seafood. Our culinary team offers customers a range of delicious prepared foods made fresh in store, every day. Amazon Fresh stores use cutting edge technology to make grocery shopping more convenient for customers, including the Amazon Dash Cart and Just Walk Out technology, allowing customers to skip the checkout line.
Amazon is ranked among the best workplaces in the world for several reasons. Every day we strive to be Earth’s Best Employer and most customer centric company. Because of this, Fresh Associates strive to create an easy and friendly shopping experience, acting as a guide along a customer’s grocery shopping adventure. If you have a passion for working behind the scenes to ensure customers walk in to a fully stocked store that will WOW them, this is the job for you!
As a Grocery Associate, you get to delight customers by prepping and restocking the store! Some responsibilities may include:
- Operating the cash register in a fun, efficient and trustworthy manner
- Delighting customers by answering questions and offering up recommendations
- Keeping shelves stocked and maintaining inventory, ensuring the customer has the best shopping experience possible
Overnight Grocery Associate
- Ensures all departments are re-stocked with quality, in-demand and visually appealing items.
- Maintains adequate inventory levels in stock rooms so products can easily be restocked during store hours
- Routinely clean and wipe down various displays and surfaces, creating a welcoming clean environment for store opening.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to lift up to 49 lbs.
- Shifts can be up to 8 hours, requiring associates to be on their feet for the duration of their shift.
Must be able to adhere to one of the following selections:
- Full availability required between the hours of 4AM-11PM; Shifts will be 8 hours long, sometime between 4AM and 11PM. Shifts will not span the entire 4AM-11PM time frame.
- Overnight- 10PM-6:30AM (Full availability required between these hours)
Why You'll Love Amazon
Many of our jobs come with great benefits – including healthcare, parental leave, ways to save for the future, and opportunities for career advancement – all in a safe and inclusive environment ranked among the best workplaces in the world. Some offerings are dependent upon the role, work schedule, or location, and can include the following:
- Competitive wage paid weekly, with overtime for more than 40 hours
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs)
- Medical Advice Line
- Network of Support (health & well-being on and off the job)
- Adoption Assistance
- Maternity and Parental Leave
- 401(k) savings plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday pay opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Basic life insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- On-the-job training and skills development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fully Funded Opportunities: Up to an annual maximum benefit, Amazon will pre-pay 100% of tuition for employees to pursue everything from bachelor’s degrees to certificates.
Learn more about Amazon Benefits and Culture
Note: The above job description describes the essential responsibilities for the position and is not a complete list of all required duties. As need shifts throughout the store, associates could be asked to cross train for other departments.
- High school or equivalent diploma
- 1+ year of customer service experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.