Amazon Fresh Overnight Kitchen and Produce Associate - Pasadena, CA
Type: Full-time (30-40 hours/week)
Work Address: 3425 E Colorado Blvd Pasadena, CA 91107
Pay Rate: $16.15/hr
Shift Differential: +$0.60/hr between the hours of 10pm and 6am
Position Type: This posting is hiring for Full Time (30 or more hours per week) Overnight roles -shifts between 10pm and 6:30am.
Overnight Flex shifts are not available. If you are interested in a Flex positions with shifts between 4am and 11pm please apply on the job posting with Flex in the title.
Amazon Fresh is a new grocery store offering a seamless grocery shopping experience. Customers will find a wide assortment of national brands and high-quality produce, meat, and seafood. Our culinary team offers customers a range of delicious prepared foods made fresh in store, every day. Amazon Fresh stores use cutting edge technology to make grocery shopping more convenient for customers, including the Amazon Dash Cart and Just Walk Out technology, allowing customers to skip the checkout line.
Amazon is ranked among the best workplaces in the world for several reasons. Every day we strive to be Earth’s Best Employer and most customer centric company. Because of this, Fresh Associates strive to create an easy and friendly shopping experience, acting as a guide along a customer’s grocery shopping adventure. If you have a passion for baking delicious items and prepping the kitchen for store opening, this is the job for you!
As an Overnight Associate, you get to delight customers by prepping and cooking delectable food items that will be enjoyed later that day! Some responsibilities may include:
Overnight Kitchen and Meat, Seafood, Produce Associate
- Prepare food items according to Amazon Fresh safety and quality guidelines.
- Ensure all prepared items are weighed, labeled, dated, packaged according to Amazon Fresh standards
- Prep and clean the kitchen area, creating a “ready-to-go” environment for staff reporting that day.
- Ensures a fresh and appealing meat and seafood display by keeping it stocked with quality, non-expired, products
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to lift up to 49 lbs.
- Shifts can be up to 10 hours, requiring associates to be on their feet for the duration of their shift.
- Must be able to work overnight hours including, weekends and holidays
Why You'll Love Amazon
Many of our jobs come with great benefits – including healthcare, parental leave, ways to save for the future, and opportunities for career advancement – all in a safe and inclusive environment ranked among the best workplaces in the world. Some offerings are dependent upon the role, work schedule, or location, and can include the following:
- Competitive wage paid weekly, with overtime for more than 40 hours
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs)
- Medical Advice Line
- Network of Support (health & well-being on and off the job)
- Adoption Assistance
- Maternity and Parental Leave
- 401(k) savings plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday pay opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Basic life insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- On-the-job training and skills development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Funded Opportunities: Up to an annual maximum benefit, Amazon will pre-pay 100% of tuition for employees to pursue everything from bachelor’s degrees to certificates.
Learn more about Amazon Benefits and Culture
Note: The above job description describes the essential responsibilities for the position and is not a complete list of all required duties. As need shifts throughout the store, associates could be asked to cross train for other departments.
- High school or equivalent diploma
- 1+ year of customer service experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.