Lead - Woodland Hills, CA
Join us as we launch a new Amazon grocery store in Woodland Hills. We are passionate about creating a shopping experience that customers will love. If you are customer-obsessed, like learning new things, and want to contribute to end-to-end store operations for a new business, this is the place for you!
As a Zone Leader, you will be the face of Amazon and will contribute to a vibrant store culture based on customer obsession, trust, respect, integrity, continuous learning, and fun. You ensure that all store operations in your zone are occurring as expected. You have a strong attention to detail and are an expert in store processes, identifying opportunities for improvement and communicating barriers to the manager. You are flexible while working in a dynamic environment and can effectively prioritize multiple tasks. Most importantly, you enjoy learning new things, love to delight our customers, and contribute to a strong team culture in the store.
We are hiring for full-time positions with competitive wages and benefits. The starting pay rate for this role is $16.90.
What You Do:
- Ensure consistent execution of inventory workflow processes, helping associates with standard operating procedures
- Act as a floor leader for associate questions and customer escalations
- Support associate onboarding and provide ongoing process training as needed
- Contribute to continuous improvement of store operations by identifying and communicating barriers to success
- Work with a manager to maintain the high quality and safety standards of the store
- Troubleshoot customer issues, modeling desired behavior for the team and escalating to a manager as needed
- Receive, stock, and replenish product
- Use systems to scan, process, and count inventory
- Operate point-of-sale (POS) systems and handle cash
- Keep the store as clean and beautiful as on Day 1
- Rotate between additional duties as assigned
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
- You are comfortable working in a physical environment. You have the ability to lift up to 49 pounds and be on your feet for a shift, up to 10 hours at a time with or without reasonable accommodation
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
Amazon does not sponsor for immigration, including for H-1B, TN, and other non-immigrant visas, for this role.
- High school or equivalent diploma
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing environment, or 1+ year of Amazon experience
- 1+ year of floor leadership experience
- Demonstrated positive work attitude
- Interest in learning new skills and contributing to many different zones within the store
- Strong communication and customer service skills
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
This requisition is closed to applications.