Help Topics FAQ
- What is Your Application Process?
- I Want to Know the Status of My Application
- Do I Need a Resume to Apply?
- I Want to Make Changes on My Application
- I Want to Edit My Personal Details
- I Want to Withdraw My Application
- What Roles Are You Hiring For and For Which Location?
- How Can I Make Sure My Data is Saved?
- Why is My Information Not Updating?
Why is My Information Not Updating?
If the information you entered is not appearing on the screen, it may mean that your computer has cached an older version of the page. ‘Caching’ is when your computer stores the information from your last visit to a particular web page in temporary internet files. This is designed to reduce the time it takes your computer to gather information from the Internet.
How to Delete Cache
Please use the instructions below on how to delete the cache on your browser